- Places: xxx located in yyyy from
- Diversity: xxx has
What to explore in xxx
Highlight to discovery
- Amphibian & Reptiles:
The most impressive things is: (5 species)
READ more about Birding in xxx (LINK)
When the best time for visit xx
Cat Tien National Park enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry winter) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Cat Tien National Park is 33°C (ranging from 31°C in September to 36°C in march). Annual rainfall is 3412mm, with a minimum of 18mm in February and a maximum of 578mm in august.
- In the month of January, the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 33°C and you can expect to have 33mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between February and April, the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 35°C°C.
- Between the months of may and November the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 35°C.
- In the month of December, the climate is good. It is for example 32°C as the maximum temperature in December and you can expect to have 62mm of rainfall/per month during this period.
Historical monthly average weather conditions for Sapa
Where is the best spot to see the wild & Nature in xxx
- spot 1:
- spot 2:
- spot 3:
How to Explore wild & Nature in xxx
- Get There